Assalamualaikum wbt dan salam sejahtera
It is my great pleasure to welcome you to the MOTNC Annual Conference in conjunction with the 42nd Annual General Meeting of Malaysian Occupational Therapy Association (MOTA) here in Sarawak. We are very grateful to the City of Kuching, Sarawak for their tremendous support they have provided as host and to the Conference Organizing Committee, particularly Mrs. Jalina Ismail and Ms. Norhayati Nordin, whose members have put together and engaging programme.
We are honoured to have our distinctive speakers from local and international, from Japan and Thailand to join us to celebrate the cultural diversity uniquely in Sarawak. Our speakers in the programme are delighted to share their experience from various clinical backgrounds such as Sensory Integration (SI) and Psychosocial Rehabilitation tailored exclusively to our main theme.
I would also like to express my gratitude on behalf of MOTA to Sarawak Convention Bureau (SCB) on their continuous support to make this meeting possible.
Event will be held on 25th until 27th April 2018, so mark your calendar from now on. I wish the very best on this historic event & see you there!
Muhammad Zairul Rezal Zainol Abidin
Pengerusi Penganjur MOTNC2018
- Malaysian Occupational Therapists National Conference 2019
- New Charge for Membership Fee
- NOTIS MESYUARAT AGUNG KE- 43 (2019) PERSATUAN TERAPI CARAKERJA MALAYSIA
- 2nd CaREhab Conference and Exhibition 2019
- National Celebration of World Occupational Therapy Day 2018
- Notis Mesyuarat Agong ke 42 OT Malaysia
- WFOT:Technical Working Group
- President’s New Year 2018 Message
- OT Day 2017 in KEDAH